Hiya everyone and welcome to my blog!
I hope you’ve all had a lovely week and are staying safe. I’ve been keeping myself busy by making a to-do list each day of what I want to achieve, making sure I include time to relax and to do things I enjoy as well as uni work! But today it is time for my monthly roundup of what I’ve been loving throughout March. If you’ve not seen one of these posts before, each month I create a list of my favourites, including beauty, entertainment, food, life and fashion things. So without further rambling, lets get into it!
- Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker lip plumper in ‘Candy Queen’ – I bought this a little while ago now, but I’ve only started using it quite recently. I absolutely love soap and glory body products but am yet to try much from their makeup range. But I’ve heard rave reviews about this lip gloss/ plumpers, so I thought I’d give them a try. This is such a pretty, sheer, glittery gloss! It applies easily, isn’t too sticky and i really do think it plumps my lips or at least makes them look bigger! Fab product and super affordable!
- Garnier Intense 7 Days Restoring Hand cream – I am constantly using hand creams so its safe to say that I’ve tried quite a few! I bought this one because my hands were horrible and dry after 3 weeks of placement and constant hand washing! It smells amazing and definitely makes a big difference, even after the first use. It makes my hands look and feel amazing and super smooth!
- Animal Crossing – I have been waiting for this game to be released for so long now and I couldn’t be more happy! I used to play the original animal crossing all the time when I was about 8 so this gives me so much nostalgia. It’s such an easy to play game, fun and cute too! You get your own little island and get to build it up from nothing, gaining villagers along the way, fishing, catching bugs, making money and designing your house, what’s not to love!
- Our Country – I absolutely love this show! One of my friends told me about this and I loved it from the first episode. It’s is a mockumentary about two cousins living in a rural Cotswolds village and their day to day lives. They are absolutely hilarious together and it makes for easy watching. It made me laugh and some scenes even brought tears to my eyes! The deadpan acting is brilliant, and I highly recommend. All episodes are on BBC IPlayer now so get binging!!
- Milky bar buttons – These are an absolute classic for me. Lockdown has made me crave chocolate non-stop and its pretty much been my diet over the past couple of weeks! I love white chocolate and these buttons are top tier, perfect with a cup of tea!
- Mini Eggs – Well Easter is around the corner so these are a necessity! The perfect chocolate snack, I mean you can’t go wrong!
- Life – It’s safe to say life has been crazy recently. Ive come home from uni and stayed in the house for just over a week now! I have been trying to stay busy though with uni work and I have been asked if I want to opt in to placement as a second year student nurse which I think I am going to do. But this means moving back to uni on my own to work in the hospital which will be hard but I feel like I want to do my bit! I’m still waiting on more information though but I will keep you updated!
- Blogging – My blogging has made a big come back now that I’m off uni. I’m starting to post once a week but planning on occasionally positing a second one! I’ve been super active over on my Instagram as I am focusing on building it up and will hopefully be doing the same on my Twitter soon! Very excited for all the content I’m planning 🙂
- Joggers – Lockdown chic is definitely a thing now, and joggers are the essential item! My wardrobe has become very boring but also very comfy. My favourite joggers are from H&M if anyone is interested!
- Hollister bralettes – My life has been changed ever since I got these bralettes. I got my first one last year and I’ve gradually been buying all the different colours, and these are my recent purchases! They are quite expensive at £14 each but for a good quality bra you can’t really go wrong! SO comfy and pretty too! I managed to get mine when there was a sale on, so it was a win win!
I hope you enjoyed this post! I’d love to know what your favourites from March were so make sure to let me know in the comments! And as always, thanks so much for reading! Stay safe and lots of love,